Warm weather brings sunshine filled days outside. Instead of sweating it out in a face full of makeup, I lighten up my beauty routine to a few simple products. The key is to invest in products that protect your skin, work even when you break a sweat, and still look great!
Here are my summer beauty essentials:
- Moisturizer with Sunscreen: I am all about protecting my skin because cancer is real. Please wear sunscreen when you go outside in the sun. Or even better, wear it every day! I love this La Roche-Posay moisturizer because it has sunscreen and gives my skin a pretty glow every day. I have sensitive skin that also breaks out, but this doesn’t affect my skin at all!
- Sephora Cream Blush: I like to switch to more cream based products during the summer since they stay on your skin even if you sweat a little. This color is All Smiles.
- Sephora Colorful Gloss Balm: This gloss balm is a perfect minimal look for summer. It has just a little pigment and gives your lips hydration and shine. This color is Flaming Lips.
- Bare Minerals Matte Powder: To combat sweaty shine, I use a thin dusting of Bare Minerals Matte. I like that Bare Minerals makes your skin look great, but doesn’t have super heavy coverage.
- Diorshow Mascara: I don’t use waterproof mascara, but this one gives you long lashes while staying put all day. You also only need a swipe or two to get longer lashes!
- Fun Summer Sunglasses: Protect your eyes from the summer sun with a fun pair of shades. I got these on sale at J Crew and was a little hesitant because they’re a little crazy, but I’ve embraced them as a fun summer look!
What are your summer beauty essentials??